Ginette tagged me!
Now it's my turn to share.
Below are the rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP
And now my Random 6 list:
1- I wear my watch on my right wrist...despite being right handed. It's just a personal choice.
2- My purse weighs in at 15 lbs at least!!! There are so many essential items that I must have with me at all times that I can't discriminate, I have room in my bag (and heart) for all.
3- Right now I am at maximum capacity for listening to my voicemail. I loathe picking up messages. I really do get so many messages that I have a service called CallWave that transcribes and sends me my voicemail in a text message as they come in. Be jealous.
4- I love crap candy. That would be anything that's pure sugar and renamed something else i.e pixie sticks, fun dip, nerds, nerd ropes, etc etc.
5- My hands are almost always sweaty, no matter how cold it is. Not fun.
6- When opening any can of soda, I always tap on the lid three times. To theoretically prevent an explosion. Doesn't everyone always do this? My husband says no.
Now your turn...Tag you are it:
This was fun---thank you Ginette for tagging me!!! Now I am off to let these other girls know they're it!!