Tuesday, October 21, 2008

tag time


Ginette tagged me!

Now it's my turn to share.

Below are the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP


And now my Random 6 list:
1- I wear my watch on my right wrist...despite being right handed. It's just a personal choice.

2- My purse weighs in at 15 lbs at least!!! There are so many essential items that I must have with me at all times that I can't discriminate, I have room in my bag (and heart) for all.

3- Right now I am at maximum capacity for listening to my voicemail. I loathe picking up messages. I really do get so many messages that I have a service called CallWave that transcribes and sends me my voicemail in a text message as they come in. Be jealous.

4- I love crap candy. That would be anything that's pure sugar and renamed something else i.e pixie sticks, fun dip, nerds, nerd ropes, etc etc.

5- My hands are almost always sweaty, no matter how cold it is. Not fun.

6- When opening any can of soda, I always tap on the lid three times. To theoretically prevent an explosion. Doesn't everyone always do this? My husband says no.

Now your turn...Tag you are it:






This was fun---thank you Ginette for tagging me!!! Now I am off to let these other girls know they're it!!

xoxo,
Lulu

11 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Thanks, dolls! I'll get to working on narrowing down my many, many quirks to a managable list of six.

Speaking of, we cannot count huge purses or consuming mass quantities of candy as quirks. Or at least I don't count them - what girl doesn't enjoy both?

ms. mindless said...

i also wear my watch on my right hand even though i am right handed and people always say that's weird. i never even thought to put it on the left. at least there are other weirdos out there too!

Hollie said...

Thanks gals! Hmmm, just choosing six will be tough!

And speaking of crap candy, I AM my dentist's job security.

Danielle Moss said...

I don't tap the soda lid, but I don't really drink soda either :)

I will say that I NEVER (and I mean never) check my voice mail. I'll call people back, but never listen to their messages first.

What is this fancy call wave you speak of? I'll have to check it out.

LyndsAU said...

Oh yay! :) Thanks for tagging me!! I love these things! And I loved reading yours-And I HATE voicemail... I will be checking into that service! Who knew such a thing existed :)

Far said...

omg i Hate picking up msgs too... callwave you say.. Ill have to look into this

Milltini said...

My purse is ridiculously heavy as well! And I absolutely DESPISE voicemail...The only reason I ever check it is because when I ride the subway here, I don't get service, so I have to check to see if I missed a call while underground. Its annoying. Happy Wednesday!

AmberDenae said...

Wow, I too carry enough in my purse (or "suitcase" as my dad would say) that it weighs 15+ pounds! My grandma always tells me "You're going to have bad back problems". I just can't help it! I love cute, big and fashionable bags and of course when you have a big bag then there is so much room for stuff you "might" need, right?! haha

I also never check my voicemail and since this week has been so crazy with my sister and all, I know that have well over 15 messages!!! I'm going to have to check out that callwave thing!

I too, tap on the lids of cans before I open them!

Haha, we have a lot in common!

I love your blog and I am adding it to my list right now!

Thank you for your sweet comment :)

A Belle and her Beau said...

oh girl we know all about sweaty hands in my family! mine are not too bad but my brothers are HORRIBLE. he has tried everything under the sun to keep it under control .... even botox, it works the best. he is even scheduled to have some sort of surgery over the christmas holidays!

Darci White said...

Hi Ladies-

Thanks for tagging me!!! I love having some bloggie friends. :-)

And I'm with you about loving fall. It's such a breath of fresh air and just makes me happier in general.

Have a good night and thanks again!

Jill said...

I'm 100% with you on the voicemail issue. I NEVER listen to my messages. Why would I with caller ID?

And~ I LOVE junk candy. It's my favorite. My purse is so heavy I think I've hurt my shoulder. Ha ha.