Thursday, October 9, 2008

j.crew, i have a girlcrush on you


OK honestly...I mean HONESTLY....how freakin' adorable are these shoes? I could die.
I mean I was just checking my email, minding my own business...then BAM! I haveta be hit with these distracting little puppies. God is clearly rewarding me for working so hard on my sociology lab :)
On sale at jcrew for $99!!
P.S. Is it weird these actually make me think of COLD weather?! Even though they are yellow I'd totally bust these out with tights in the winter. Every shoe is cute with the right pair of colorful tights :)
P.P.S. Is it bad that I'm laughing at my own blogs posts? Thats the beauty of two authors I guess. Lulu gets me 100% of the time! Admit it--we all have had the Nixon Sleeve Affliction once or twice in our day. We must stand together!
almost done with midterms...woo woop!
-charlie

6 comments:

Hopsy said...

Thanks for your comment! I am adding you to my Google Reader!!

Monogramchick said...

What a fun blog! I have a sister and am dying to get her to blog...maybe I'll send her over her for some extra convincing!

Anonymous said...

MAKE THEM YOURS... They are oh so fab-u-lous!

Nette said...

Dang! SO wish I would have seen these earlier. I have a dress I wore to a function that these would have gone great with. Oh well..doesn't stop me from purchasing them though. ;o)

Call the Preppies In said...

These will be mine!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Oh, those are some very gorgeous shoes - great find! :)

Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"