Sunday, October 26, 2008

A bookworm, you say? Well, I'll take that as a compliment!

Elefantitas Alegres (Visit her blog, the girl is hilarious!! She provides many LOL moments for me. New revelation: I am going to start busting "LOL" in conversation a bit more. Gotta keep the body guessing...) tagged Lulu and I for the Bookworm Award. Holler!! 

The rules are:
Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, not your most fav or most intellectual.
Miracles Happen: The Life and Timeless Principles of the Founder of Mary Kay Inc. 
By Mary Kay Ash
"Simultaneously, he saw a television commercial for a clinic specializing in helping to quit the smoking habit. Because he loved me and cared about me, he enrolled in a program and five days later stopped cold!"

Lulu and I were super stoked to get this tag because we love a good book! Recently I even joined a book club. We are reading The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night which is at times sad, funny, and full of subtle life lessons. I like it :)

Anyway... we tag:

Have fun ladies! Hope you enjoy doing this as much as we did :) :)

Happy Sunday FUNDAY [insert cornyness here]!!!!!!

xo,
Charlie


2 comments:

Kate said...

ooo I have been wanting to read The Curious Incident (etc) - I can't wait to hear your review!

AmberDenae said...

Ohhh my, a fellow bookworm here! :)

I love a good book, a comfy blanket and a cup of coffee. That is my ideal day!

How I love you two sisters, your humor, likes and dislikes. In real life, I assume we'd be great friends!