Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mic Check, Mic Check

Well hello there. Charlie here. Remember me?! Lulu and I are FINALLY getting back into the wonderful world of blogging! We have missed it, and decided as our End Of Summer resolution to start up the blog again. Please give us a week or two to get our barings again...we are going to have a new and improved layout, new pics etc.

Lulu and I have had A LOT going on since we wrote last! I can't wait to tell you all of the wonderful blessings that have happened in our world (spoiler alert: I graduated, moved, got married. AND I'm pregnant. HEYOOO) and reconnect with everyone.


You don't even need to say it...we look awesome. And professional!

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE BACK!!!!

Are you excited to have us back? Perhaps as excited as this little kitten?!



xo,

Charlie

No comments: