Wednesday, November 12, 2008

39. This Quiz? Addicting

I got this little quiz from Pink Cupcake after she posted it on her blog last night. Geeze...it has really kicked my procrastination into high gear this afternoon!! I mean I would MUCH rather talk about myself then write stupid labs :) You're supposed to answer with ONE word, but of course this is really challenging for me, so I cheated a little! AHHH! 

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Your significant other? [Said in tune with the Fievel Goes West song] Somewhere....

3. Your hair? Blondeeee

4. Your mother? Idol

5. Your father? Hero

6. Your favorite thing? Laughter

7. Your dream last night? Peaceful

8. Your favorite drink? Water

9. Your dream/goal? [Perpetual] Happiness

10. The room you're in? Library

11. Your fear? Snakes

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Mall

14. What you're not? Serious

15. Muffins/donuts? Both.

16. One of your wish list items? [First Real] Job

17. Where you grew up? Virginia

18. The last thing you did? Eat

19. What are you wearing? Uggs

20. Your TV? Infallible

21. Your pet? Spotted

22. Your computer? Mac

23. Your life? Transitional 

24. Your mood? Relieved

25. Missing someone? Momo

26. Favorite pastime? Lounging

27. Something you're not wearing? Necklace

28. Favorite Store? TARGET!!!

29. Your summer? Educational

30. Your favorite color? Pink

31. When is the last time you laughed? Today

32. Last time you cried? Yesterday

33. Who will/would re-post this? Lulu? :)

34. Four places I go over: School, Home, Lulu's, Starbucks

35. Four people who e-mail me? Bridget, Trish, Marjorie, Lulu

36. Four of my favorite foods? Biscuits, Corn, Pringles, [Subway] Cookies-----> Color me HEALTHY!!

37. Four places I would like to be right now: Car, House, Couch, Bed (In that order)

38. Four people I tag? Anyone who enjoys procrastinating

I was going to sign something witty but I think I'll do it later,
Charlie

5 comments:

Girl Meets Beau said...

I share your love with Subway cookies!! Sooo good. I swear I could eat 3 of them after each meal......

Muffy said...

Cute quiz! I've always wanted to go to Virginia!

Hopsy said...

My other must be somewhere too and I also HATE snakes!

Treasure Ann said...

O.k. I love that quiz. I'll probably do it sometime soon. Oops, there you go-hows that for letting you know I may be a procrastinator. When I could do it right now. Well maybe later. Hehehe, there I go again. Putting things off. That is difintely something I need to work on. Thanks for sparking the motivation to get moving.

Kari Beth said...

hmmm...i love procrastinating...i might just have to do this little quiz sometime :)